Mobile Lab is developed and designed for the purposes of:
- reading data from various types of documents: passports, IDs, RFID chips (e-passports), visas as well as decoding 1-D and 2-D barcodes;
- controlling authenticity of security features of questioned documents using document reader, videospectral magnifier, and compact device.
Complex consists of the following major parts:
- Document reader Regula 7024;
- Spectral luminescence magnifier Regula 4177;
- Compact device Regula 1018;
- Examination Table Regula 4167;
- Laptop PC.
Optionally Mobile Lab can be supplied with fingerprint scanner MatchBook.
Obtained images get transferred to laptop PC, which is integrated into the system. Further they can be processed and stored with the help of VideoScope software, developed by Regula.
Document reader characteristics:
- Standards of read documents – ICAO 9303, ISO 7501
- Resolution – 250 ppi
- View field, mm – 125×90 (full passport page)
- Reading speed, max – 5 sec
- Data connection with PC – USB 2.0
- White (~5400К);
- Infrared (870nm);
- Ultraviolet (365nm).
Technical characteristics of Mobile Lab:
- Dimensions, mm – 514x430x210
- Weight, kg – 12,5
- Rechargeable battery, V – 14,4
- AC network, V/hz – 100..240/50
- Power consumption, W – 65
- Autonomous operation, min – 4 hours